The (BIO) model is the ‘Biometric Fingerprint’ access unit in our Electronic Combination Lock range. The screen display provides the support dialogue with respect to the registration of users and the execution of the administration processes.
The (BIO) model is a (30) user based system.
- User (1) & (2) are identified as the Managers.
- (28) other access user codes can be registered.
A Super-Code is also assigned to this unit.
- This code is an emergency override code that also enables you to reset the Manager Code. A factory reset procedure is also provided.
- This procedure allows this unit to be reset to its original factory settings.
This unit is patented and Australian Made
Security setting options include
- Level (1) is access is by fingerprint or password. This is the factory setting.
- Level (2) is access by fingerprint and its bound password.
- Access is by the presentation of a valid fingerprint or password or both.
- A Password is 10 – 14 digits in length.
- A Manager Code set and reset function.
- A User Code set and reset function.
- A Delete ‘All’ and single user function.
- Activating the Time-Delay facility.
- Retrofit to international footprint.
- Powered by (1) standard 9v alkaline battery.
- Static current is 50μA.
- Power supply range is DC 4.5v – 12.0v.
- Low battery voltage is 5.2v.
- Battery life range is about (1) year.
- Working temperature range is -10˚c to +60˚c.
- Working humidity is <80˚c.
- Fingerprint Sensor: 500 DPI optical sensor.
- FRR (False Rejection Rate) : < 0.1 %.
- FAR (False Acceptance Rate) : < 0.0001 %.
- Verification Time: < 1 second.
- Warranty is (18) months on the electronics.
A Key-Override option is also available.
- This lock option utilises (6) pick-resistant levers with a restricted profile ‘WAVE’ key.
- Please refer to the ‘Safe Lock’ brief for further information on this option.
A Dead-Bolt lock option is also available.
- The model can also be supplied with a Dead-Bolt locking action. The key-override option is not available with this lock.
- Please refer to the ‘Dead-Bolt Lock’ brief for further information on this option.