The (ECL) model is a (2) user based system.
- User (1) is identified as the Manager.
- User (2) is identified as the other user granted access to the safe.
A Super-Code is also assigned to this unit.
- This code is an emergency override code that also enables you to reset the Manager Code. A factory reset procedure is also provided.
- With the door open, this procedure allows this unit to be reset to its original factory settings.
This unit is patented and Australian Made
1000-ECL Safe Lock
- Access is by the entry of a 6-digit code.
- This model is distributed with a factory set User (1) Manager Code.
- A Manager Code reset function.
- A User Code set and reset function.
- A Disable/Enable user code function.
- A Delete user function.
- A (4) minute lock-out is activated when (4) consecutive invalid entry codes detected.
- An automatic re-lock occurs in (4) seconds.
- A low-battery warning feature is included.
- Instructions must be completed in (15) seconds.
- Retrofit to international footprint.
- Powered by (1) standard 9v alkaline battery.
- Power supply range is DC 4.5v – 12.0v.
- Low battery voltage is 5.2v.
- Battery life range is about (1) year.
- Working temperature range is -25˚c to +60˚c.
- Working humidity is <90˚c.
- Warranty is (18) months on the electronics.
A Key-Override option is also available.
- This lock option utilises (6) pick-resistant levers with a restricted profile ‘WAVE’ key.
- Please refer to the ‘Safe Lock’ brief for further information on this option.
A Dead-Bolt lock option is also available.
- The model can also be supplied with a Dead-Bolt locking action. The key-override option is not available with this lock.
- Please refer to the ‘Dead-Bolt Lock’ brief for further information on this option.