Swivel-Bolt Lock Options
(Key-Only) Safe Lock Option
This ‘Swivel-Bolt’ Safe Lock option is of the same design as the 1000-Series electronic key-override product; but minus the electronics. Mechanically, this high quality swivel-bolt operated stainless-steel safe lock provides a convenient entry solution based on the standard (3) wheel combination lock footprint.
- The primary design aspect of the ‘WAVE’ key profile is the key-bitt is offset from the key-pin centre line.
- This key profile is a ‘High Security’ option where key duplication is considered a problem.
- Being a restricted key profile, ROSS does not distribute this keyblank and all keys can only be cut under authorization.
- This safe lock is distributed with a key-tag that consists of a Registration ID and the key-Code.
- The (6) pick resistant lever lock is registered, and the restricted key offers the ultimate in security within the one universal safe lock footprint.
- This model comes complete with an Escutcheon and plastic ‘Wave’ key profile Keyhole Insert that is inserted into the spindle hole of the safe door.
- This model also comes complete with an auto-relock facility.
Bramah Lock Option
(Key-Only) Bramah Safe Lock Option
This ‘Swivel-Bolt’ Bramah Safe Lock option is of the same design as the 1000-Series electronic Bramah key-override product; but minus the electronics. Mechanically, this high quality swivel-bolt operated stainless-steel safe lock provides a convenient entry solution based on the standard (3) wheel combination lock footprint.
- The (7) slide highly attack-resistant mechanism is supplied by Bramah of London, the world’s oldest patent lock manufacturer and offers in excess of half a million key variations.
- This safe lock is distributed with a Key Registration Form that identifies the key-number and key-type associated with this lock.
- Being a restricted key profile, ROSS does not distribute this keyblank and all duplication requests of registered keys will be sourced from Bramah of London’s Australian Distributor.
- The Bramah override element can be supplied KD, KA or MK lock sets.
- The stainless-steel keys are available in lengths from 37mm to 230mm long.
- This model can be supplied with an Escutcheon to cover the spindle hole of the safe door.
Dead-Bolt (570) Lock Option
(Restricted Key) Safe Lock Option
This ‘Dead-Bolt’ Safe Lock option uses the same footprint design as the 1000-Series Safe Lock, but adopts a convenient and secure keying option that can be keyed-alike to the home, office or entrance doors.
- The model comes with a high strength ‘Dead-Bolt’ that enables locking into both bolt-work and side locking bar applications.
- This model also uses a 570 cylinder to restrict key duplication with all ‘in-line’ key systems.
- Standard C4 profile cylinders can also be supplied with this model.
This unit is Australian Made