(Standard) Electronic Safe Lock Option
This lock option is supplied as (standard) with the purchase of an (ECL), (L02), (L22) and (BIO) electronic model. The high quality swivel-bolt operated stainless-steel safe lock provides a keyless and convenient entry solution based on the standard (3) wheel combination lock footprint.
This unit is patented and Australian Made
- Is constructed for strength, and is a quality all stainless-steel safe lock.
- Is retrofit to the standard (3) wheel combination lock footprint.
- Is certified as withstanding (10) times the bolt-head pressure requirement of the Australian standard AS4145.2.
- The lock-case comes complete with (2) drilled and tapped ‘Re-Locker’ holes.
- This same safe lock has been adapted to provide a restricted profile override ‘Wave’ key solution.
Alternative Lock Options
- A ‘Dead-Bolt’ electronic safe lock version.
- A ‘Swivel-Bolt’ Bramah (Key-Override) electronic safe lock version.