The 900-Series Cabinet Lock was first introduced to address the needs of the rifle/gun security requirements. The (3) point locking system completes this armoury security solution by proving to be very resistant to a forced entry assault. A stand-alone access control cylinder can be added to this solution as well.
The installation of this lock avoids any drilling threading or screws by simply welding the lock cover directly onto the door. Safe manufacturers and gun cabinet makers alike recognise and welcome the smooth operation and the economics that comes with this lock.
- This high quality lock with its conventional pivot style levers, is manufactured with a steel gating stump riveted directly behind the stepped shoulder of the bolt-head.
- Together, this design provides resistance against a forced entry or jemmy attack.
- (6) pick resistant levers.
- (46,000) possible keycode combinations.
- (2) single-bitted steel keys are provided.
- (10) keylengths are available.
- Keylengths are measured by the distance between the bitt-and-bow of the key.
- Keylengths start from the 30mm (R30) key through to the 180mm (R180) key.
- A keycode is read from the tip of the key to the ROSS embossed keybow.