Additional Lock Options
- A 600-Series Anti-Drill Plate, is hardened to 58Rc to a depth of 2.5mm.
- A 600-Series Key-Stop can be added to the lock to ensure that the key can only be removed from the lock once the bolt has been thrown to the locked position.
- A Key-Code tag can also be supplied with the lock to aid the registration/reorder process.
- Key ID Stamping options add support to the recognition and reorder process.
- When a greater jemmy resistant solution is required, a 38mm or 70mm stainless-steel extended-bolt can replace our standard bolt. The bolt when seated in a supplementary locking bracket takes the full force of a jemmy attack.
Keyed-Alike Lock Option
- (2) only keys are provided in the price for any keyed-alike lock set requested.
- Additional keys to a keyed-alike lock set will need to be purchased separately.
- A keyed-alike set can be made up of (1) or a number of different handings.
- The add-on lock options apply to all or any locks within the keyed-alike lock set request.
Keyed-Alike lock set request examples–
- (1) x 600-AL/KA2 is (2) locks keyed to the same key-code (PAIR).
- (1) x 600-AL/KA3 is (3) locks keyed to the same key-code (TRIPLE).
- (1) x 600-AL/KAn is (n) locks keyed to the same key-code.
Key Surcharge Considerations
- (2) keys are always included in the price of any keyed-to-differ 600-Series safe lock.
- R30 keys (30mm between-bitt-bow) of the key, is the default keylength supplied on LH/RH handed safe locks.
- R40 keys (40mm between-bitt-bow) of the key, is the default keylength supplied on UP/DN handed safe locks.
- R30, R40 and R50 keys are included in the price of all 600-Series Safe locks.
- R75, R85, R100, R130, R150 and R180 keys attract a per key surcharge.
A keyed-to-differ lock set can also be masterkeyed. A masterkeying surcharge applies to each lock in the masterkey lock set and a masterkey surcharge also applies.
Component Purchase Options
- 600-Series WELD-ON Cover.
- 600-Series (Open) WELD-ON Cover.
- 600-Series (Dual) WELD-ON Cover.
- 600-Series (Dual) BOLT-ON Cover.
- 600-Series Lock Case and Lock Cap.
- 600-Series Dead-Bolt and Latch-Bolt.
- 600-Series Lever Housing.
- 600-Series Lever Packs in packs of (10) : #0, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8 & #9.
- 600-Series Key & Lever Kit. The kit includes a brass key gauge and laminated lever chart.
- A sintered (Single-Bitt) Keyhole Insert can be purchased. Simply drill a 19mm hole through the steel plate door, countersink the inside surface to allow for a strengthened weld point and then dress-off and fit the lock.
- A diecast Keyhole Escutcheon can also be purchased. This offers a convenient solution to hiding the keyhole on the door.